23/03/11The start of things to come and the bra superstition
So the bra superstition began in hospital. If I have one on I'm prepared mentally for anything. I'm not sure what it is about having my puppies tucked away but I sleep less worriedly and have more confidence in the night ahead. It all began in hospital you see. The last thing you want when an sho is taking blood in the middle of the night from your baby is one falling out and saying hello. If nate was having a bad night- bra on -cuppa tea- sorted. It's getting ridiculous now as it's quite hot in our bedroom with the concentrator. Also hubbie now thinks I'm odd. Hmmm
Start of things- I mean being ignored, not invited to things. Yes my son Is disabled but we do actually leave the house you know!!! Sigh. Make arrangements in front of me but don't invite me. Lovely. Snub to me or pie ? Not sure?
On a scarily good note pie has been going crackers, really lively and alert this week. When on his tummy he is moving his head great and lifting it up to change sides.!!!!! Also he's started pushing through his feet when held up. Can't believe it!!!!
Busy day tomorrow let's start learning group physio then hearing test.
Night x
Start of things- I mean being ignored, not invited to things. Yes my son Is disabled but we do actually leave the house you know!!! Sigh. Make arrangements in front of me but don't invite me. Lovely. Snub to me or pie ? Not sure?
On a scarily good note pie has been going crackers, really lively and alert this week. When on his tummy he is moving his head great and lifting it up to change sides.!!!!! Also he's started pushing through his feet when held up. Can't believe it!!!!
Busy day tomorrow let's start learning group physio then hearing test.
Night x
No comments:
Post a Comment