Another post for the #define normal blog hop by
www.justbringthechocolate.com
It's the Easter holidays, my husband has the week off work. What is more normal that having family day out or 2?
Hmmm.
Well the only difference is the planning involved. We wanted to take our little darlings to Edinburgh zoo. This would mean a full day out, about 6 hrs total in the car, 2 liquid feeds for Nate and solid lunch. We also needed to fit in 2 x 30 mins off oxygen attached to his sats monitor.
(I'm blogging from the car on the way home by the way)
We had to be up early to feed nate and let him have 30 mins off oxygen before we left. We took 2x 60 ml syringes, ph strips, 2x fortini, spare nasal canula, hyper fix, suction machine, full oxygen tank, boiled water, lunch, then the usual nappies wipes etc
Disabled spaces were close to the zoo entrance- great. However I'd forgotten how hilly the zoo is. Jet propelled natie pie would have been good!
We are all tired but had a great day.
Now we just need to find an upmarket restaurant ( McDonald's) for tea and another 30 mins off oxygen

Glad yous had a fun day out. Loving Thea's face paint. Can relate fully to the need to carry excessive amounts of equipment everywhere. Well done for managing to fit in oxygen weaning too (successful I hope!) xxx
ReplyDeletePS We're all going to the zoo tomorrow,
You can come too, too, too .... etc
As I am sure you haven't heard that a million times already today. :D
Em we have moved on to same tune but "daddy's taken us to the zoo today ay" argggh
DeleteAnd the current game of eye spy is getting a bit much lol. Xx
Oh I can totally relate to this, and one day I'll write about the first time I took Smiley to the beach...Glad you had a good day x
ReplyDelete