Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Tough week

Well I haven't blogged in a while for a few reasons really.
Work. Well work is busy. Things are difficult. I'm not entirely sure how long I can keep this level of busyness up for.
My sister. She's been really poorly. She will read this so sis I love you and think you have been incredibly brave :-) things are very positive now. I won't go into detail but hope she will add to her blog what's been going on in her life. It helps!
Then there's Nate. He needs an op in his mouth to remove a rannula ( cyst/blocked gland)so although it's not major surgery I'm scared of the risks of having a GA. The feeding clinic appointment felt like zoo keepers watching feeding time. Nate was uncooperative at best! They want the lump removed as it may be affecting his feeding. And said his weight is ok at the minute but they may need to take action in the future! It was all a bit judgemental based on one meeting if I'm honest. Todays appointment at the ventilation clinic was much more positive- his consultant is really pleased with his breathing, ecstatic he had rsv and didn't need admission, and can't believe the change in him! This dr we have seen since Nate was 5 days old and he's been with us through done very tough times so to hear him say that was amazing! His oxygen goes down to 0.1 tomorrow once he's settled on that he will be taken off oxygen completely for short periods !!! I'm terrified and happy at the same time! We had our first visit to Theas new school . She starts reception in September. The school seems impressive but a bit full on! I hope she settles ok!
So yes very very busy. Very emotional and very tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment